Trace Elliot Commando 12, Model Number 1001

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Rymsk19, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Rymsk19

Rymsk19

Jan 26, 2011
    I need help urgently, I just picked up one of these Trace Elliot Commando Combos pretty cheap and the speaker is starting to rattle at higher volumes, Im using a passive J bass. Well I want to get a replacement speaker but I am not sure of the ohms on this combo. Does anyone know the ohms for this combo? I tried the site and writing to the company to no avail. I did see on the site though that the model below this one (the 10", 60 watt model) is 8 ohms, But I am still not sure about this particular model. PLEASE HELP!!!!! Thanks in advance for the help! :crying::crying:

2. Have you checked to see if the speaker hold-down crews are all tight? Loose screws could cause the rattling.

British Audio Service may be able to help you with the specifics of your amp.

3. Oly Spart

Oly Spart

May 20, 2015
    Canary Islands
    I have reopen this old thread. I could buy one in good chape, very cheap, but i need to know the impedance of the speaker too.
    Any one have this info please?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021