Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot Commando 15

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by basspunk2005, Jul 26, 2005.

1. basspunk2005

basspunk2005

Jan 31, 2005
    England UK
    A quick question I have one of these amps and I was woundering how much you can pick one up for new?as im thinking of selling my current one so I can use that money to buy a trace 2x10 so i can use this as a practice amp. if anybody could say how much one of these new would be and also how much a trace 2x10 is that would be cool, cheers. for info im in the uk

2. Kelly Lee

Kelly Lee Yeah, I'm a guy! Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    Marana, AZ, USA
  3. basspunk2005

basspunk2005

Jan 31, 2005
    England UK
    aight cool, thanks a lot. You have probably seen me say somewhere about my set up (trace ah3007 into two trace 4x10s) and for practices I use the lil commando 15 and its starting to get to a point where its not powerful enough, and i cant cart one of my 4x10s around for practices so I was thinking just buy a smaller trace cab to leave where i practice and then just take my bass and amp head along. The commando 15 is rated at 100 watts and a 2x10 i have seen(the older modles) is rated i think at around 200?but if the new ones are more powerful ill give those a look in. Thanks a lot