Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot Dual Compressor Pedal Owners

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by camerondye, Feb 17, 2001.

1. camerondye

camerondye

Nov 7, 2000
    What do people who own the Trace Elliot Dual Compressor Pedal think about it? Have you heard any good or bad things about this pedal? How well does the compressor work, Does it hold up well? Has anybody read the Bass Player reviews of this pedal? Can you boost the volume of the high with this pedal? Any other comments would help.
    thanks
    cameron

2. RAM

RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    I'm not 100% sure of these facts, so please bare with me on this, but I think the case is that Trace Elliot was one of the first (at least on the consumer market) to offer a compressor that split the signal and compress the signal differently between the high-pass and low-pass.

I don't know if Trace-Elliot is the best on the market, however. There are some great compressors out there that you might consider trying, such as the EBS Multi-Comp...here's a link to the EBS website...http://www.ebs.bass.se/2001/index_ebs.html