Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Elliot GP12SMX Preamp

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by hmjuice, Apr 25, 2003.

1. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    Trace Elliot GP21SMX Pre-amp. It's been racked all its life and in great shape. Here are some of the details:
    -Solid State and Tube Preamp
    -2 Pre-Shape Settings
    -12 Band EQ w/ volume control
    -High and Low Compression with individual controls
    -Effects loop volume control
    -Bi-amp capabilities
    And the great Trace Elliot Tone. I'll accept paypal, MO or checks. I will get some pictures up tonight.

2. MrGump

MrGump

Apr 20, 2000
    How much?Will you throw in some Stubbs BBQ with that?

3. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
  4. MrGump

MrGump

Apr 20, 2000
    I can buy Stubbs sauce in the Stop& Shop supermarket herein NY.But I bet its not the same as the sauce there.
    I was hoping youd send me brisket!
    Do I have my BBQ places mixed up,or isnt Stubbs the place with the wooden front porch and the"log" type columns,and they have "name" bands there?
    Back to reality-Im going toguitar Center today to try a few different pre-amps out.I will get back to you on yours.Thanks. Definetly the spicy!

5. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    That's the place on Red River in downtown Austin. They do get some great bands there. Bela Fleck played through on their last tour and I just saw The Roots and Common, that was smokin':bassist: .

Good luck on the pre-amps at GC and let me know.

6. hmjuice

hmjuice

May 20, 2000
    Austin, TX USA
    It's still available....
    Make me an offer.