No longer available Trace Elliot GP7 SM250 Bass Amp. 1995 Pre Gibson. A little Rough, But It Still Crushes!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $239.00
    Tried and True Trace Elliot Bass Amp with the GP7 preamp. Its a little grungy on the outside, but super clean on the inside. It runs at 250 RMS and about 500 peak. I have never taken the Gain or Output controls past halfway for ANY gig, Jazz or Rock. Made in the UK, Pre Gibson model.

I got it as a backup for my 1993 GP12 SMX head and stopped taking the SMX :-/ Excellent tones when using with my Trace 2x10 cab and FANTASTIC on Jazz and Gospel gigs using my Epifani 1x12” cab!

Internally cleaned out about 8 months ago, all pots and sliders sprayed and the fan cleaned. A few photos were snapped along the way. Outside, some old band stickers (not my band), that I never bothered to take off, some dings, discolorations, scrapes, etc.. The rack ears were mangled when I got it, I took them off, replaced the needed screws and bolts with parts from British Audio. I carried it in an HPRC 2600 High Impact Case. Amp weight is 15.8 lbs.

Your PayPal payment gets it shipped to your lower 48th US state via USPS or FedEx Ground/Depending upon where you are in the country.
    Free Shipping East Cost to Close Mid-West. Add $7.00 for Deeper Mid-West, West Coast.
    381F7D01-AFF1-4D77-9741-24758B9A0E6B.jpeg

25EC38A4-0CA3-42FC-910A-6D9B74E64D01.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  2. GrooveWarrior

GrooveWarrior Supporting Member

Interested in any trades?

3. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Maybe, PM me.