SOLD Trace Elliot GP7SM 250 Bass Amp Head Very Nice Condition PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Thumpin6string, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Price:
    I have for sale my Trace Elliot GP7SM 250 Bass Amp Head. It is in very Nice condition and Sounds Great. It is 250 British Watts and is made in England. All controls work as they should. Some of the push button switches can be a little scratchy when being unused for awhile, but it goes away once they have been used a couple times. It appears that their may have been some touch up to the cabinet in the past and I did change the Gain and Output Level knobs. The original knobs are included, but are missing the colored inserts. Check out the pictures for more details. Price dropped to $225 shipped to the CONUS. PM me with questions or if you are interested in buying it. I might be interested in other amp trades. Let me know what you've got. Thanks for looking.
    IMG_2867.JPG IMG_2868.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2870.JPG IMG_2871.JPG IMG_2872.JPG IMG_2873.JPG IMG_2874.JPG

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    xnotdeadx likes this.
  2. baddarryl

baddarryl

Oct 26, 2008
    Cape Fear!
    I have that same head in a Trace 115 combo. It has tons of power and I get constant compliments on my tone with it regardless of bass used. These things are a steal.

3. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    You want another?

4. Roccafella

Roccafella

May 20, 2009
    Orangevale, CA
    I have the 300w version in a 1×15 combo as well. It is the "one i will never sell" amp. it surprises me every time i play it. Beautiful growly tone options and PlentyO'Power. This is the most underrated "vintage?" head IMO and at an amazing price.

5. baddarryl

baddarryl

Oct 26, 2008
    Cape Fear!
    No thanks. If anything I would pull the trigger on some other Trace gear like a V4 or one of those old stereo Pre Amps, but I am set with other stuff right how. Currently mine serves as a seriously over killed practice amp. Good luck though. Someone snatch this up!

6. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Need to move it. Someone make me an offer.

7. Thumpin6string

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Price dropped to $225 shipped! Killer deal on an awesome REAL Trace Elliot head.