SOLD Trace Elliot Series 6 GP 12X Pre-Amp, needs some TLC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Fred312b, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    I bought this years ago, and never did anything with it. When I bought it, I didn't know the output level knob had a loose connection- needs to be re-soldered (which I don't know how to do). And the knob isn't the stock one, but you can get one from British Audio Service, Inc. among others- they also have the manual http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/12BAND.PDF

Everything else seems to work- the md pre-shape button is a little finicky, but it works, I get signal from the outs and effects loop. Never tried the XLR outs. Overall, it's in very good shape considering it's 22 years old. This is the 100% solid state model.

I'd like to get $125 shipped for this. Comes with the rack ears and a power cord. I do take PayPal. Not really looking for any trades at the moment.

IMG_1929.gif

IMG_1927.gif

IMG_1926.gif

IMG_1921.gif

More pics are here: Trace pictures by fred312b - Photobucket

Any questions or want more pics, let me know.

2. sonic 7

sonic 7 Supporting Member

Aug 10, 2011
    Queens, N.Y.C.
    Pm'd

3. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    This is sold. I will close the thread when I get home (on the mobile app).

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.