1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Trace Elliot stack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by thedemiurge, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GP7SM 130 watt head

2x10 cab 8 ohm

4x10 cab 8 ohm

I've never tried to ship anything this large and heavy; I just want to feel what's out there for now and try to find someone local. I'm willing to meet halfway up to 100 miles... I'm in Wilmington, DE.
    I don't now how much noise is considered normal on these things, but I can hear what sounds like a ground hum, but it is not noticable from around 4-5 feet away... This amp is very clean as far as tone goes, and so is the equipment as far as wear and tear is concerned. Trace gear is known to be under rated in output. It was loud enough for me, and with plenty of tonal adjustment features. I'm committing to the double bass, therefore I'm selling all my electric gear.

$800 for the whole rig.

tracestack.

2. This is a good rig for any players looking for that hi-fi or modern tone. Real solid quality construction too.

3. just a little bump...just one.

4. JCBass

JCBass Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2005
    E. Village, NYC
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky, Lakland, Euphonic Audio & Rotosound
    Sell them seperately?

5. Scabz

Scabz

Jul 24, 2011
    Philadelphia,PA
    If you end up splitting the cabs up i'd be interested in the 2x10 i need something for small gigs. i

Rick

6. Oh yeah, I'll split it up:

amp $250

2x10 $200

4x10 $350

7. JCBass

JCBass Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2005
    E. Village, NYC
    Endorsing Artist: Sadowsky, Lakland, Euphonic Audio & Rotosound
    Pm'd

8. Yeah, that 2x10 weighs 60 lbs. I'm not shipping any of this stuff. Staying local...

9. SOLD! To a local guy. Took a hit on the price, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.