1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Trace Elliot Super Tramp Twin- British Racing Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by jeffbass, Mar 4, 2016.

1. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    Price:
    $350
    Trace Elliot Super Tramp Twin Guitar Amp- 2 channel, 80 watt solid state combo with reverb. Made in England, this is an early example with British Racing Green tolex. It's in great condition, with only a few nicks in the tolex. Excellent working condition. It's loaded with Yamaha speakers (installed when I bought it). They aren't Celestions, but sound really good. I don't have a footswitch for it, but was told that a Peavey 2 plug switch would work fine. Both channels work as they should. I plugged a 1/4" cable into the back so it would remain on the clean channel and used a multi effect unit. With no "dummy" load in the jack it stays on the overdrive channel. Works and sounds great with plenty of volume. Also does the overdriven top thing really well when paired with a bass amp (ala Chris Squire, Dug Pinnick) A nice example of a collectible British made amp.

This amp is kinda heavy and shipping won't be cheap, but I will pack it for safe travel and it will be insured for the full purchase price. Also willing to drive a bit to meet a regional buyer (I'm in Lexington, KY). $350 + actual shipping costs. Also interested in trades for lightweight cabs, GK Silver grill MBE's are the ideal (I have an MB 210 combo). 8 ohm 2x10, 2x12, etc...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. jeffbass

jeffbass Supporting Member

Dec 4, 2005
    Lexington, KY
    The amp has casters and I will include a nice stand as well.