SOLD Trace Elliot Transit B Bass Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by invalidprotocol, Jul 14, 2019.

1. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Price:
    $199
    I'm selling my Trace Elliot Transit B. It is a terrific preamp pedal setup with very amp-like audio response and some great tones. It has been well cared for and in clean condition, with one tiny little nick noted off to the left of the pre-shape logo. The carrying bag, power supply and international adapters are included. Velcro is on the bottom. I do not have the original packaging.

There is the much praised pre-shape button (which I personally didn't connect with) and an excellent 5 band EQ that is easy to dial in. DI quality is very good. The drive is a slightly mid forward OD and very easy to dial in mildly for tube-like response but gets raunchy if you push it. As for the compressor, I didn't play with it much but found it effective for what little I used that function. The built in tuner works great but I'm super anal about my tuning which is why the Polytune is also mounted on the pedal board and on all of the time. The Pedaltrain Nano and Polytune are not for sale.

$199 Paypal + shipping
    $199 Paypal SHIPPED CONUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
    donahue likes this.
  2. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Looks really cool! Didn't know such a thing existed. GLWTS

invalidprotocol likes this.
  3. Wfrance3

Wfrance3 Supporting Member

May 29, 2014
    Tulsa, OK
    Would you be interested in trade?
    I have Tech 21 Para DI, Keeley Bassist, MXRM81 let me know...

4. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    All 3 are terrific pedals and I have a soft spot for the Keeley and MXR, but at this time I don't need any of them.

Wfrance3 likes this.
  5. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Price drop. Including shipping cost at $199.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  6. Hbomb937

Hbomb937 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2017
  7. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    Hbomb937 likes this.
  8. Hbomb937

Hbomb937 Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2017
    PM Sent

9. invalidprotocol

invalidprotocol

Dec 11, 2008
    DFW
    No longer interested in trades. Beginning to regret the idea of parting with it. If it doesn’t sell in the next couple of days I will pull it down.

10. PM Sent.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021