1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Trace Elliot V-Type 600H Amp/Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by slamzilla, Jan 6, 2016.

1. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Price:
    see thread
    Ok gang, final house cleaning here. I'm putting up part of my Trace rig as I am running out of room. First I have a Trace Elliot V-type 600h. Monster amp that sounds great. It has had the pot replaced on for the treble control but it works fine. The amp is in great shape for its age and would be a fine addition to any Trace heads collection. Next is my Trace Horn Cab/ no model number that I can find. It is kinda like a bright box and it is rated at 150 watts. It really brings out the sparkle in your sound. Next my 1818x cab. It has the usual dings and a few small nicks in the tolex but it is great condition for its age. Its rated at 350 watts. 18x10 this has both lows and highs. I will ship the amp and the Horn but will not ship the 1818x due to its size. Finally, a cool Trace Banner!
    V-Type 600h $450 shipped SOLD
    Trace Horn $100 shipped SOLD
    Trace 1818x $300 Pick up only.
    Trace Banner $75 shipped
    Shipping to CONUS only, Paypal only.
    Thanks!
    600h.jpg
    IMG_0660.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0659.jpg
    1818.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    rtav and CDT like this.
  2. Smoking deal on that 600H!

3. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Thank you, I would agree!

4. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    TTT

5. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Amp is on hold.

6. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Amp has sold.

7. Isn't that a brite-box? How is it different? At any rate, I have one and have found it warms up the high end very nicely. $100 seems pretty fair.

8. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Its kinda like a bright box. It opens up the high end but is different from the original bright box. I have one of those as well and it has more mids due to the paper cones. The horn works well with the older trace cabs that did not come with one built in. It brings out the sparkle.

9. slamzilla

slamzilla

Feb 17, 2004
    DFW
    Horn has sold locally!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 5, 2020