1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trace Elliot V-Type 600H Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jonnyfastfinger, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jonnyfastfinger

jonnyfastfinger

Apr 11, 2006
    UK
    Bought this bad boy off of Robbie Williams' Bass Player (hence the RW logo sprayed all over the Flight Cases :crying: ) about 18 months ago.

It's a 600 watt beast with valve pre-amp and solid-state power stage output.

Love the amp but I am looking to invest in a V8 and need some cash, so am open to offers.

I've also got a Trace 1518 cab to go with the 1048H but it isn't flightcased.

I'm in no rush to sell as the guy selling the V8 isn't and I have a couple of gigs coming up over the next month I need this for anyway.

If I get no interest it will be going on evil bay some time in May.

I may sell the 1518 separately but it makes a for an awesome rig if you use the 1048h and the 1518 together! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Fremont, Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Wow, very nice! If you were on this side of the Pond, I would be highly tempted! I think that is the first 600H that I have seen. It sure looks to be in great shape.

I wish you well on your sale and on your acquisition of a V8! :bassist::bassist::bassist:

Tom.

3. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    that's almost exactly like my rig, except I have a 1044h cab. I eq it pretty flat with a geddy jazz bass and it is the sh1t.

4. ericdraven

ericdraven

Apr 16, 2006
    Hi do you still have the rig with you .... and how much are you looking at selling it for

ericdraven

5. jonnyfastfinger

jonnyfastfinger

Apr 11, 2006
    UK
    Yes I still have it as most people want to split it.

The head stays with the 1048h but the 1518 can be separated.

Just make me an offer! :)

6. BASSMAN32724

BASSMAN32724

Aug 22, 2005
    CENTRAL FL
    How much for the head and the 4-10 cab

7. ErnieBallFr

ErnieBallFr

Dec 30, 2005
    Paris, France
    A 1518 ? Where ? It's a green or black box ?
    I'm looking for a pre gibson 1048, 1518 or 1818 all green.

8. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Hey Johhny, I have a 1248 cab, 800W 8ohms with the green carpet. but I'm after a 4x10, and maybe a 1x15. Would you be interested in some kind of swap or p/x?

9. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Dude, do you still have the rig?