1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Trace Elliot V-Type Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BassOnTheSide, Sep 26, 2016.

1. BassOnTheSide

BassOnTheSide Guest

Nov 14, 2011
    \
    Price:
    For sale is a Trace Elliot V-Type preamp. Good condition, the usual rack rash, front is clean, no issues. Great fat tube tone here. Just trying to reduce the gear stockpile a bit. $285 shipped/PP to lower 48. No trades.
    IMG_9364.JPG
    IMG_9367.JPG
    IMG_9368.JPG

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  2. BassOnTheSide

BassOnTheSide Guest

Nov 14, 2011
    \
    Look at the pictures. I'm including lots of dust at no extra charge.

3. ibanezroadster

ibanezroadster

Apr 9, 2012
    Is this trace elliot preamp still for sale and if so do you ship to australia by chance??? cheers

4. BassOnTheSide

BassOnTheSide Guest

Nov 14, 2011
    \
    I can if you'd be willing to pay the extra fees. I have no idea how much that is.

5. ibanezroadster

ibanezroadster

Apr 9, 2012
    Can you find out what the extra fees would be and email me darrenamplifier@gmail.com my name is Darren. Let me know via email what details you need cheers.

6. Excellent price for that pre-amp. I love mine.

7. neal davis

neal davis

Dec 29, 2006
    toronto canada
    If it is still available and you are willing to ship to Canada on my dime please pm me.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020