1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trace Elliot V-Type Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Zooski, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just bought this jewel of a preamp from TB'er Pickles only a couple of weeks ago. You all know it--its an awesome preamp, probably one of the best. It's in great working order, and the only cosmetic issues are some minor scratches from rack use.

I got it because I planed on replacing my Trace V300h with a pre/power setup...but recently I realized that im not ready to let my V300h go just yet! So...I just dont have the need for the same preamp right now.

I will trade if the right offer comes around.

Things im looking for:
    a decent clean, transpartent combo. (pretty open to whatever, will add $ for the right one)
    an acousitic bass of some sort

Really though, run anything by me if your interested. :bassist:

Pix to come later tonight!

I will also sell now for no more than what i payed. $350 shipped, OBO!

2. bump for pictures!:hyper:

Attached Files:

3. The pictures came out kind of small. Email me if you would like larger versions! mturzews@umich.edu

Attached Files:

4. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Oh my...what a smokin' preamp! I've had the V-Type Pre and the V-Type 300H. I just sold my 300H and bought a new amp...crap...I need more $ to pick up the preamp.

Best of luck with the sale BUMP!

5. bandl

bandl Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Florence, Mass.
    Is it still available?

6. Yep, its still for sale/trade!

7. bandl

bandl Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Florence, Mass.
    PM sent.