1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trace Elliott 1410 - 4x10 cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JoshB, Mar 2, 2008.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

I got this in trade a few weeks ago from a local guy, but am just realizing that my back isn't happy, so I'm looking to go with neo cabs and try to ease the pain a bit.

This cab is in fantastic shape and sounds GREAT! I just used it for a worship conference this past weekend and got some great compliments on the tone, coming from people who have heard me play for the last 5 or 6 years, including my drummer and guitarist who have seen me go through countless pieces of gear in that time frame.

The covering isn't tolex, but some kind of textured...something. I'm not quite sure, but it seems really durable. It's an 8 ohm cab with a 400w handling.

Looking for a local sale on this. I will drive a bit for some gas money though.

Asking $450

DSCF2307.

DSCF2308.

DSCF2310.

DSCF2312.

DSCF2311.

2. JoshB

bump

3. Kitsapbass

Kitsapbass What key is this?

May 26, 2005
    Bremerton, WA
    Believe it or not, the covering is the same material that Rolls-Royce used for convertibles back in the day. The old factory was down the street from them, so they bought it from the same supplier. At least that's what Clive Roberts (TE) and Chris Maury (ex-Manager of Bass Centre LA and the guy that convinced Kaman Music to purchase TE back in the day) said back in the conference I had to sit through back in '94...

and YES - it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

4. JoshB

Neat! Thanks for the info there kit!

This is still here...

5. JoshB

now asking $425!

6. JoshB

Make that $400 for a local deal!

7. JoshB

anyone?

8. JoshB

back from the depths...

9. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Isn't that actually a 1048 cab?

10. JoshB

Not according to the plate on the back of the cab...