1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trace Elliott GP7SM 250 Bass Head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by waltwpowell, Nov 3, 2010.

1. waltwpowell

waltwpowell

Oct 19, 2009
    Kansas City
    ***SOLD***
    This is a UK Made Early 90's Trace Elliott GP7SM 250 Bass Head it's 250 watt RMS @ 8ohm and 500 peak. Those are "real" watts it's got plenty of power it's been bumping my ampeg 810 with no problem. It's packed with features including a 7 band Graphic EQ w/ EQ balance control and bypass. This amp sounds great the preamp is nice and has 2 pre-shape settings, effects loop, line out and a DI. The amp looks good too, it has all it's original knobs and even all the plastic covers on all the EQ sliders, it has the blacklight responsive green graphics on the front you expect from a trace.It will come mounted in the original 2u green carpeted rack that is pictured but you can have my home made rack ears if you want them. I love this amp and I'm only selling it because I bought an expensive tube head. First $300 get's it shipped, I'll ship within the ConUs or I'll deliver in the KC area (I'll even knock off a couple $$'s for local sale).

Attached Files:

2. waltwpowell

waltwpowell

Oct 19, 2009
    Kansas City
    More pics

Attached Files: