1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trace Elliott SM7 EQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CetiAlphaVI, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    TE SM7 Bass EQ - $45 SOLD

Price includes shipping with USPS Priority Mail Delivery Confirmation. I take PayPal only and will ship to a confirmed PayPal Address in ConUS only. PM here or email thudius_maximus@yahoo.com

TE SM7 EQ is in good working order. 2 different eq pedals really. 1 is for the Trace Elliott pre-shape. The other is for the graphic eq. A LED went out and has been replaced with a red one distinguishing the pre-shape on versus the graphic eq. 18v pedal. I will include a special cable I made with a couple of radioshack ends to fit a dunlop brick 18v outlet. I've always used a power supply, but the 2 9v battery holders in the battery compartment are in good shape, too. No scratchy pots or sliders. This is a quality built pedal for sure.
    SM7EqMain.
    SM7Equnderneath.

2. stingray56funk

stingray56funk Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Atlanta
    Pm'd!

3. CetiAlphaVI

CetiAlphaVI

May 27, 2005
    Midwest
    PM replied. :)