Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TRACE ELLIOTTTT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by I.'.I.'.Nakoa, Oct 22, 2000.

1. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    ok.. all you trace users.. i found me a 200 watt trace elliot head 12 band graphic eq, blah blah blah.. all the bad ass stuff.. ony one thing wrong.. it needs 3 or 4 new eq sliders.. but u can still adjust them with the tip of your finger.. im paying 300 out the door for it.. i get it on the 28th!!!!!!!! im so freakin happy right now, then in 2 more weeks im buying another cab a 215 to add to my 412!! man.. finaly some real bass equip huh? so what do yall think about the price im paying for the head? fair? thanks

nakoa

2. Oysterman

Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Sweden
    :( Fair price? For a 12 band EQ? I suppose it's fair enough... (I hate it when people make better deals than I - and they always do). ;)

But then, I couldn't use 12 bands. I have a bass/treble/bright and sweepable mids control on my EBS combo, and that is all I need. With 12 bands, all I would do would be tweaking that EQ and don't care to play... :D

3. I.'.I.'.Nakoa

I.'.I.'.Nakoa Guest

Aug 10, 2000
    Fort Worth.
    heh i cant wait.. only tuesday wednesday thrusday friday to go then i get it saturday! ill post pics of it with my ampeg cab as soon as i get the trace home =oD