Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trace Head, 2x10, and 1x15 -- $800

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, May 17, 2003.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    For sale: Like New Trace Elliot stack--the good stuff, made for the US market in England, pre-Gibson. Never gigged, used at home in air conditioned studio only.

Head: AH150SMC head. 150 watts at 8ohms. Very, very good tone. Scary loud, but sounds so sweet at lower volumes. GP7 seven-band EQ. Patented compression. Direct out on front. Passive and active inputs. Fully checked out at Trace Elliot USA headquaters recently. Carpet. See attachment for a photo.

Cab 1: 2103M 2x10" Cabinet with High Frequency Horn. Rated 200 watts @ 8ohms. Beautiful, showroom new condition. Attenuation on back of cab for horn. Two ports. Carpet.

Cab 2: 1153T 1x15" Cabinet. Rated 200 watts @ 8ohms. Two ports. Not quite showroom new, as was taken to rehersals from time to time. Carpet.

Asking 850 for the entire setup. I'm in northern Virginia but will drive a reasonable distance for in-person delivery. Happy to pack, but you pay to ship! Thanks for looking.

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    and the 1153 looks like this

3. I'm searching for bass cabs right now and I was wondering how much, if it's ok by you, would the 2x10 sell for separately as well as the 15 sold separately?

Take care,
    Alex

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    As of this weekend, I've sold both the head and the 2x10. I have yet to put the Trace 1153 15" cab up for sale yet, as I'm still getting pics ready. That cab is still for sale for $250 plus shipping. Please let me know if you're interested-I'd be happy to work with you!

Dr. P

5. bout $80 short:( and then shipping