Trade/ 06/07 Jackson dk2 Hot Rod Black w/flames

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Delton, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Delton

Delton

Apr 13, 2008
    Pittsford, NY
    Just fishing around guys.
    Looking for a trade for a bass guitar. (fender or a Schecter 004 bass) I have aquired in some horse trading, a 2006/7 six string Jackson dk2 Hod rod black w/flames and a hard shell case that is made for this guitar. It is in nice condition with three minor chips in the finish.(see photos) One is on the upper horn near the strap button. The other two are on the back as shone in the photos. Maybe some of you bass guys also play 6 string and are looking for something like this. below is the info on the guitar.
    Electric Guitar with Actual Seymour Duncan Pickups, NOT the model with duncan designed.
    Guitar is in very good/like new condition. Plays and sound excellent with only 3 blemishes on the guitar. I believe the guitar is a 06-07 model. Neck is straight, action is low.
    It has Seymour Duncan STK-1s in the neck/mid and a Duncan JB in the bridge position. The alder body is fitted with a shred-eriffic rock maple neck and a bound compound-radius rosewood fretboard. A Floyd Rose double-locking trem lets you dive as deep as you want.

Jackson DK2 Dinky Electric Guitar Features:
    Alder body
    Rock maple bolt-on neck
    Bound rosewood compound-radius fingerboard
    Seymour Duncan pickups: STK-1 single-coil (mid and neck), JB TB4 humbucker (bridge)

24 frets
    25-1/2" scale
    1-11/16" nut
    Matching headstock with pinstripe
    Jackson-licensed Floyd Rose low-profile double locking trem
    Sharkfin inlays
    Ivoroid binding

Jackson-1.gif

Jackson-8.gif

Jackson-2.gif

Jackson-7.gif

Jackson-5.gif

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/c-16/Paper%20Buildings/Jackson/Jackson-1.jpg[/IMG

[ATTACH=full]1473832[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]1473833[/ATTACH]

Delton

2. pretygirl

pretygirl

Aug 6, 2009
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021