1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade '77 BC Rich for $1295 shipped !!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jimfriar, Nov 19, 2006.

1. I really want an early 70's Precision or Jazz bass to go along with my '72 P. Condition or mods aren't that critical, I want to play it. I just don't want any "mutts" of mixed parts. But changed P-ups, bridges, tuners etc are cool.

For trade, I have a 1977 BC Rich Koa Eagle in great shape and original - and if I had to I could throw in my '85 Washburn B60 headless Steiny copy ( these are really nice) to make a deal work. I will post a pic of my grear - which shows the Eagle - and more pix are available if you email me at jfriar@cogeco.ca

+++Price of $1295 shipped in Canada or the USA for the Eagle

2. Bass-only

Bass-only Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2001
    Cleveland
    E-mail sent on buying it outright. :hyper:

3. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    I had a 78 just like that one few years ago. I actually had a maple one at the same time,but the koa bass had the pickup placement like yours.Typically,the pickups were in the normal bridge/middle locations.This one is more like a Rickenbacker location. They sound incredible. I'd keep that one.

4. lots of interest - but nothing firm yet

5. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Supporting Member

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    DR Strings
    Not quite on topic: That's the same model bass I traded for a first year Tobias back around 1979-80. Hadn't seen one in a while.

Nice bass.

6. $1295 shipped in Canada or the USA

7. Bump for a cool bass at a good price. I am the original owner of one of these and they are worth a bit more than the sellers asking price.
    Someone has a good deal on there hands :smug: