Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade: Ashdown pre for Demeter

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mikezimmerman, Sep 28, 2004.

1. OK, so I'm nuts--nothing new there. A little while ago I picked up a chrome-fronted Entwistle special edition Ashdown RPM-1 preamp. It looks and sounds great, but I find myself missing the sound of my old Demeter pre. So, anybody out there got a Demeter preamp they'd be interested in trading for the Ashdown? I'm particularly interested in the newer single-space units (VTBP-201s or HBP-1), just because I've gotten spoiled by having a mute switch.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Mike,

I've got a 201s I'd be willing to trade you but the rack ears have been bent (thanks UPS). Other than cosmetics, it's in perfect working order and fits fine in a rack.

Lemme know, eh?

3. The corner of one of the rack ears is bent on the Ashdown, too, but beyond that it's in fine shape--that's not a problem for me if it's not for you. Yep, I'm definately interested! Will shoot you a PM with contact info.

Mike