Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. I've got some stuff I don't need... just run an offer by me.

Rickenbacker TR35B.. bass combo amp. 35watts, solid state 15" speaker.... suprisingly nice tone, and weighs next to nothing.

1990's?? MIM Fender Active Deluxe Jazz 5string. Black with tortshell pickguard. BadA$$ II bridge (professionally installed) and Nordstrand NJ5F pickups, and Fender Deluxe HSC. With the bridge and especially Carey's pickups.. this bass sounds a million times better than any Fender I've ever heard. Especially better than any bass in this kind of price range.

Boss BR-532 Digital studio with 128mb smart card, instructions & video.

Cables-- Two Ernie Ball 25' Speakon to Speakon cables. Brand new.
    One speakon to 1/4 adapter
    One Speakon to Banana plug adapter.

Behringer BX3000T... 300 watt bass head, with a great little overdrive and octaver (1 octave lower) effect.

Gibson GB115 Bass cabinet. 15" and sounds great. Together with the Behringer head you've got a cheap, light, powerful, bass rig.!!

Trades preferred, but I don't know what I might want. Possibly a GT6B, or Bass POD (not rackmount). Power conditioner? Any cool 1969 Fender or Gibson bass. I might trade up for the the right gear as well...Oh... I guess I can trade for cash;) ... just make me an offer.

2. Are you interested in any of the things I have for sale? Thanks Mark

3. danman

danman

May 18, 2004
    Philadelphia, PA
    Any interest in a dean jeff berlin sig basic.

danman

4. Thanks guys, but I'm gonna pass on those.

5. How much for the J with the Nordie pups?

6. PM sent

7. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
  8. RoyQBiv

RoyQBiv

Nov 8, 2002
    Bellingam, WA
    Any interest in a Behringer V-Amp as a (partial) trade for the BX3000T as an alternative to the POD?

9. Hey Biker, what's up! Long time no talk to! Hey guys, I bought an Eden Navigator and a QSC PLX from this guy and he is nothing but first class all the way! Still playin the Nav/QSC, by the way-sound is awesome still. Would like to get a Bergie HT322 to replace my Goliath III 4x10. What is that bass in your avatar (picture tease,hahaha). Hope everything is going well for you!
    God Bless
    Mitch

10. Hey Mitch, Glad to hear you're doing o.k. and still have the Eden/QSC rig. Thanks for asking about the bass in the avatar... I just got it, you can check it out here. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160383

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

11. Pat's 13, Colts 3. Start of 4th quarter bump!!

12. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    interested in a '74 Gibson Grabber(with Epi Ripper HSC) for the Fender Jazz?

13. Probably a good trade, but it just doesn't trip my trigger. Thanks though.

14. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Any small items you're looking for that would work as a trade for the cables (including the 1/4" adapter)? Or do you have a price in mind?

15. coop

coop

Jun 22, 2002
    Oklahoma
  16. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member