1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade: Cream Dimarzio P for black Dimarzio P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Busker, Mar 26, 2009.

1. Busker

Busker

Jan 22, 2007
    I've got a great sounding cream-colored Patent Applied For Dimarzio P pup from 1979. Would like to trade for a similar black Dimarzio P pup.

2. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
    If you decide to sell outright, let me know. I need one of these for a project I'm working on.

3. I have black DiMarzio pickup covers that I'd be happy to mail to you for the cost of shipping (I really have no need for them). If you want to replace your cream covers with those, PM me.

4. RedemptionBass

RedemptionBass

Dec 12, 2007
    Crystal Lake, IL
    Head (and only) Honcho at Redemption Bass
    I have a set of black Schaller P pickups. Same pickup as the Dimarzio, just made in Germany.

5. Busker

Busker

Jan 22, 2007
    Jumbotron, thanks, but the 1979 Dimarzios are sealed on the bottom with some kind of silicone stuff. I don't want to chance prying the covers off. It might just ruin a good set of P pups. Oh well, I'll take them. I PM'd you, thanks a lot.

Bulltrout, thanks, but I need the black one for a project also, so I was hoping for a trade. However, I can use the cream if nothing else. It doesn't look bad on a tobacco sunburst body at all, but black would look more traditional, that's all.