Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TRADE: E-H Mini Q-Tron for bass OD pedal

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Planet Boulder, May 25, 2005.

1. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I have one too many envelope effects on my board and I've been looking for a good Overdrive pedal to vaguely approximate a Claypool-esque tone, so I'm interested in trading an E-H Mini Q-Tron for just such a pedal.

The Q is in good shape and includes adapter. It has scratches like most E-H pedals do (they scratch easily) and it sounds/works great. Heck of a filter that I would keep if I didn't already have a couple of other pedals that can do the same thing along with providing synth effects.

Not looking for one-dimensional distortion pedals here - I don't care for simple fuzz or metal distortion. I'd like something that offers a good, subtle Overdrive.

PM me with offers. Here's a pic...

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Want to trade for a DOD250 plus some cash on my part?

It will go from unnoticable to very gritty overdrive in the vein of Hao Rust Ride.

Adam

3. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    OR I'll sell it outright for $80.00 shipped to the lower 48.

4. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    Sending you PM right now....