1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD *Trade Feeler* 1998 Lakland 55-94 Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by JSandbloom, Aug 25, 2017.

1. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Looking to see what trade options are out there for this girl. I've played the hell outta this bass for years and years and I love her dearly. I've been getting into vintage Stingrays lately and looking to getting more vintage instruments. Just curious to see what this girl can fetch. She has a few dings here and there and the usual ware for a bass that's almost 20 years old. She plays great and sounds great with the Bartolini system. Let me know what y'all have.

IMG_5561.JPG IMG_5104.JPG IMG_5170.JPG

[email protected] and Fred312b like this.
  2. Shaun Gotti Calloway

Shaun Gotti Calloway

Apr 21, 2015
    Interested in a sadowsky 5 string

3. JSandbloom

JSandbloom Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Redding, Ca
    Grace Guitars USA
    NYC?

4. Shaun Gotti Calloway

Shaun Gotti Calloway

Apr 21, 2015
    Metro

5. Tommy227

Tommy227 Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2015
    '79 Fender P bass? PM me if you want pics.

6. DC3

DC3 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2005
    Atlanta
    Weight?

7. Tommy227

Tommy227 Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2015
    Prob 10-11 lbs. def a heavier bass. I can check when I get home tomorrow.

8. richst

richst

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    PMed you

9. countmattula

countmattula

Mar 3, 2015
    Pm'd

10. Your inbox is full, but I have a 1982 Pedulla MVP4 (fretted) that is mojo city and sounds/plays exceptionally well. P/J Bartolini p'ups and pre.

PM me if you're interested!!

11. I have a Pre-Ernie Ball 1983 Musicman Stingray 4H with a custom fretless neck, tiger eye maple with an ebony fretboard. My 5 string got stolen and I need 1 asap for a band audition. Let me know if you're interested.

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021