1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade Feeler: 2013 Roscoe LG-3005

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by taylor16, Oct 22, 2013.

1. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Had the bass custom made and was received this summer. Practiced with it a few times since and the bass just doesn't work well with the type of music I'm currently playing in my band. I'm looking for a five-string jazz-style bass at a similar value/condition (Sadowsky, Nordstrand, Lull) that would be more practical. The Roscoe is a beautiful bass and is in near mint condition. The "B" string tuner has lost a slight touch of black from winding on a recent set of Sunbeams and is the only cosmetic blemish.

The bass has a exhibition walnut top, swamp ash body, highly figured birds eye maple fretboard, maple/purpleheart/maple neck. Bartolini soapbars pickups and Aguilar three-band OBP-3 pre-amp.

y3ary9e4. aqemynad.

Looking forward to any reasonable trade offers.

Thanks!

2. x52dcd

x52dcd

Nov 29, 2010
    Canada
    Oh my...another beaut of a Roscoe added to the classifieds! I need to start playing 5'ers...

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    If you decide to sell this please PM me.

4. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    It's great...unless you are someone trying to sell a Roscoe. :meh:

5. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    I want a Roscoe. :)

6. Bassconbeatz

Bassconbeatz Way down low

Feb 5, 2004
    Porter Ranch, CA
    Nice :)

Where are you located?

7. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Upper Midwest.

8. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Any chance you're interested in a warrior 5 bass with mm/j config?

9. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Sorry but I already have a Lakland 55-02 that does the MM/J pickups.

10. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Midnight bump. Looks like I could have a deal in place - just checking to see if there are any others who'd be interested in this amazing Roscoe!

11. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Seeing as how both a Sadowsky Metro or Mike Lull are roughly $3100 to buy new, I'd like to be able to sell my Roscoe to finance one. As such, I'm willing to sell my LG3005 as above for that amount. Roscoe hard case included. Includes a fresh set (just put on last night) of DR Sunbeams.

$3100 + shipping/insurance costs.

12. taylor16

taylor16

Dec 25, 2012
    USA
    Closing thread. Going to put it as a FS/for sale.

13. Kinglowdown2457

Kinglowdown2457 The Place of Bass Supporting Member

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    I have a Sadowsky Metro 5 Sunburst with maple neck if interested call Joe for Pictures @ 216-659-7030.

14. Kinglowdown2457

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    I have Sadowsky Metro 5 Sunburst excellent condition call Joe for pic's 216-659-7030.

15. Kinglowdown2457

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    I have a an American Fender Jazz Deluxe with Sadowsky Pre amp for trade and other high end bass guitars such as Ken Smith, Aries Senes, Bossa & Pedulla call me at 216-659-7030 Joe thx.

16. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

Pm's sent

17. Kinglowdown2457

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    How are you asking?

18. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Would you please stop bumping these old FS threads where the stuff is sold already? This is like the 3rd one you've done today. Please CHECK THE DATES OF THE POST and if it says SOLD, don't ask if it's still available, especially if it was sold almost a year ago (or SEVEN years ago in the other thread you bumped). Thanks! Rant over.

19. Kinglowdown2457

Oct 16, 2013
    Cleveland Ohio
    Okay I get that,then why are the old postings still up shouldn't they be removed if they don't exsist I am a new member and I'm still working out the kinks here thank you .

20. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    You've been bumping this particular thread since Dec 10th, 2013 despite it clearly being sold man! 'SOLD' threads are kept here for future reference, but the posters are supposed to close them when they are sold so no further replies can be added.