1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD TRADE FEELER - 55-94 Deluxe - GREAT quilting!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by basspraiser, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs
    For (potential) trade is a beautiful 2004 Bart equipped Lakland 55-94D, Tobacco sunburst with a burled maple neck that is incredible (see pictures below - the pics do not do the quilting or the burl justice).

I got this a few months ago is a trade for my RIC (plus $$$ on my part).....It is REALLY a great player and is in "as new" condition (at LEAST a 9.0 to 9.5).....my only concern is that it is a "little redundant" with my 55-02 and, although I did some pre-amp tweaking, I still like the LH3 system better!

I would consider the following (in order of preference):

• US JO5 - unique color or natural a BIG plus!
    • "Adam Clayton" style USJO or USDJ (natural, burled maple board, black blocks, black pick guard) (added to list)
    • US JO4 (cash on your end possible) - unique color or natural a BIG plus!
    • US 55-76
    • US Scheff (cash on your end possible) - unique color a BIG plus!
    • Skyline JO5 and another Skyline (PM me with offers)
    • "Adam Clayton" style Skyline DJ (natural, maple board, black blocks, black pick guard)and another Skyline (added to list)
    • Skyline JO4 and another Skyline (PM me with offers)

I MAY consider selling it for $1,900 shipped CONUS....When I traded my RIC and cash, this was about what I ended up "spending"....

here are two picture....PM me for more if you want them....ships CONUS with a Lakland cream colored hardshell case which is one of the nicest cases I have ever owned!!!

Oh - and the headstock is signed in the back by Dan Lakin himself! He signed it at the LOG GTG earlier this year.

100_0317.

100_0318.

2. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Bump for a great guy and a great looking bass.

3. basspraiser

basspraiser Jammin for the Lamb! Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2006
    Chicago - NW Burbs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.