1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trade feeler: '94 EBMM 'Ray for G&L L-1505

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PeppermanL2K, May 13, 2006.

1. PeppermanL2K

PeppermanL2K ...and on the 8th day, God created the Habanero.

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Hey!

Just throwing this out there. I've got a '94 SR4 with transitional bridge and 3-band EQ in GREAT shape. I can't say mint, cause of a tiny ding on the upper horn and it had a thumbrest at one time, but that's covered up with another pickguard. Vintage sunburst, maple board and black PG.

Pics from the ad that I got it from:

Front pic
    Back pic
    Headstock
    Ding
    OHSC

Dunlop straplocks and OHSC included, as you can see. Not sure of the provenance of the strings, but I haven't changed them since I got the bass 2 months ago. Sounds awesome, though!

Now, as to what I'm looking for... I really really like the 'ray, but I'm a G&L man at heart and I'm getting into 5ver world. I've got an L2k (hence my screen name! :D ), so those tones are covered. So, now I'm looking for a more aggressive instrument. The L-1505. So, if any of you '05 owners are just itching to get back into 4 bangers, let's see what you've got! :bassist: