SOLD Trade Feeler: Aguilar AG500SC for "...." + $$$

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by NKUSigEp, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Well, debt is piling up and though I hate to do it, the AG500SC is the least necessary piece of my rig since my tone mostly comes from my Spectors and the Agro preamp. Specs can be found at www.aguilaramps.com. This is an extremely sweet amp - 18 lbs and 500 watts. It gets very LOUD but sounds great at lower volumes too.

I don't have anything specific in mind yet, just seeing what's available that is around 400 watts @ 4 ohms and 2 or 3 rack spaces. I'd like around $200 or more for the "plus cash" part to help alleviate some debt. Condition isn't much of a concern as long as everything is 100% functional.

:crying:

2. Bofee

Bofee

Aug 19, 2005
    Grass Valley, CA
    I have an Eden WT400 I planning on selling. Any interest in that?

3. PM me if you have any interest in a Trace Elliot AH350SMX Near Mint shape.

4. YCBass

YCBass

Aug 29, 2007
    SoCal
    Man, how come everyone wants to sell their AG heads all of a sudden? I just got mine and it's awesome! The only time I would get rid of it is when I decide I want to lug around a DB750.

BUMP for an awesome head!

5. GabeN

GabeN

Feb 27, 2006
    Chugiak, AK
    Interested in a Yamaha BBT500? 11 pounds and 500watts @ 2 ohms of class D power. The DSP sound modeling is great and it's got an on board compressor with a myriad of controls and the EQ is fully sweepable.

6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Sorry bud, I've read some great reviews on that head but Yamaha's never were my thing. Plus your location says you're in Alaska...to be honest, shipping would probably eat up a big chunk of the cash. :meh:

7. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    So that anyone interested knows what's going on, I really don't WANT to get rid of this amp but depending on what my financials look like in about a week or two, I may have to. So I'm just trying to get a feel for the market a little early. So far the WT400 and the LMII have piqued my interest the most, but we'll see.

8. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Think I might be able to hold on to this one a little longer.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.