1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade Feeler - American Standard P Fiver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pbass2, Oct 13, 2009.

1. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    I have a like-new, with case, etc. Candy Cola, Maple Neck 2008 Precision V. I've only used it a few times in the studio. Every time I get a fiver to "make sure I have a fiver on hand", I always come to the same realization--I just don't play fivers!

I'd be interested in trading it for a four-string of equal or lesser value(and some cash). Top of my list would be:

MM Stingray (the regular single pickup variety)
    Fender Precision (4 string)

I'd be especially interested in a local (L.A.) trade, so we could actually try each other's basses out.

I will have to take some pics---if you're interested let me know.

EDIT: I am editing this post from "Trade Feeler" to "FS/FT" with a FS price of $900.
    As for trades, I'm only looking for a Stingray four string (black and maple would be killer!)

I am now attempting to add a couple more pics of the P5 . . .let's see if I succeed this time . . .:)

Attached Files:

2. I'd like to see the pics!

3. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Cool---I can't take pics 'til later today--coming soon . . .

4. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Here are some pics. There is a nick or really more of a scratch that I just noticed down by the bridge, right-side---I had a very hard time photographing it as it's "barely there". It's on the surface of the clear coat--doesn't go through. There is also one tiny nick on the back side, lower edge, the size of grain of salt--again, couldn't get a great shot--I was having a hard time with reflections--I'm photographically challenged. Anything else you see is a reflection.
    I got this bass in trade last year for my L2500, from Funkymonk here on TB. He must've hardly played it at all too.

Attached Files:

5. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    a couple more

6. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Huh,
    Can't seem to get any more pics up. It just hangs up every time.
    I have more if anyone's interested.
    I will have to try wrestling with this later when I'm not working:)

7. pbass2

pbass2

Jan 25, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Just confirmed a Trade.
    Thanks for everybody's interest.