1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade Feeler Cirrus Tigereye 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by benthughes, Feb 28, 2008.

1. Up for trade is my brand new ( to me ) Peavey Tigereye 5'er. Without delay here are the specs:

Flamed maple top with tigereye finish. Alder body and rosewood control covers.
    Ebony fingerboard
    Millenium preamp with semi-parametric mids
    Action down to the deck
    New D'addario strings

Now for sale $1250 and I'll split shipping?

It's a great bass in every respect and quite versatile but........

1) I need a 4 string somethin' fierce
    2) It really doesn't do anything my Spectors or Zon doesn't do

Like it said in the title I want to see what I can get for it. Value wise I'd like to get equal value or a more expensive bass + my cash rather than trade down. All offers considered.
    may strongly consider the right 4 string tigereye cirrus! Spectors are Encouraged.

2. sal4bass

sal4bass

Feb 3, 2008
    U.S.A.
    pics?

3. heres a quick pic. more can be made available for interested parties

4. PM'd!

5. Can I interest you in a swap for a G&L L2000? Circa 2005, Tobacco burst w/ wood binding, gun-oil tint neck, rosewood board, absolutely minty (has been resting in case for about a year)...

6. I've got a few PMs about selling the Cirrus outright. I may at some point but I'd prefer a trade.

I'm heading to Virginia ( Charlottesville) for 2 weeks for a class so communications may be slim to none. I'll consider selling when I get back

Thanks for the interest everyone!

7. igroove4god

igroove4god

Oct 27, 2003
    Hello..

Hope to catch you before you leave. Trade my upgraded Marcus Miller w/Lindy Fralins and Bartolini preamp..fender gigbag included. I have pics. Please let me know soon as I need a 5er.

Thanks!

8. pretty bass. let me know if you sell also.

9. Had to go to Virginia for a couple weeks for a class so I've been out. The Cirrus is back out for trade. Sorry if I missed a message or didn't get back to you. If you're interested hit me up again.

I took this bass with me to keep me company on my trip. It's a fantastic bass! I can't say enough good things about it. I'll try to throw out a couple more pictures later tonight.

Looking for 4 strings for trade, I'm pretty open to anything as long it's of the same relative value.

No sales just yet, I'd rather hold on to it than have the cash

10. Free bump for the most underrated bass in the business!

11. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    PM sent.

12. Psychicpet

Psychicpet Guest

Mar 13, 2004
    Friend and Endorsee of Larry
    + infinity

:smug:

13. Any idea on the year it was built??

14. Illbay

Illbay

Jan 15, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    I gotta admit curiosity here.

How do you go from "I got a 5-string" to "...but I NEED a 4-string?" I mean, you've GOT a 4-string right there - it just happens to have that extra LOWER string in addition.

What gives?
    :confused:

15. Psychicpet

Psychicpet Guest

Mar 13, 2004
    Friend and Endorsee of Larry
    my 2bits...

4s feel and play differently than 5s. as do 6s play and feel differently than 5s...etc.

and for myself, I just seem to play differently and go to different notes when I'm on my 4 than I do when I'm on my 6.

and that whole personal preference thing too :smug:

16. p0k

p0k I play the bass and design things. Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2007
    Brockton, MA
    thats a great looking cirrus!

17. Still looking for a trade. I'd love a spector 4 string Euro with an all maple body. I'd also like to try out a 4 string super jazz. Zons are also always welcome in my house.

18. I'm gonna give it another couple days then pull it. I'm thinking I can save for a 4 banger..... I'll have to buy another stand though.

19. PM sent with trade offer... please bite, I want this bass!

Peace,

20. Hey man, did you not get either of my PM's or where you not interested in the trade offer I sent? A simple no thanks or I had something else in the works or something along those lines would suffice, don't leave me hanging here Bro.! :rollno:

Peace,