Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade Feeler: Ernie Ball MusicMan HD-500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TSanders, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Just feelin this out.

I have an EBMM HD-500, and its a killer amp. Im just in try something else mode right now. Good condition, w/footswitch.

Ill consider most heads of equal value. Not really interested in SWR. Just not my thing.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. K Dubbs

K Dubbs Just graduated from OSU, Go Bucks!

Mar 16, 2002
    Toledo, Ohio
    Any interest in the Kustom Groovebass 1200HD w/ footswitch?

3. Thanks, but Ill have to pass.

4. Ill also consider reasonable cash offers.

5. Define "reasonable cash offers."
    Could you give some specs about these, or a link to the site they're on. I can't find anything on the EB site, but I might be looking in the wrong place.

6. 11Bravo

11Bravo In That Pocket

Feb 4, 2005
    Oklahoma
    peavey pro500?

7. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    I don't think they have any info on the Ernie Ball site other than the amp schematics. They were made around 2001 or so by Mark Bass of Italy for Ernie Ball.

Here is a link to some reviews of the amp with a few more details: HD-500 Reviews and another one here

8. Thanks Todd.

Still looking. Not really interested in the Peavey.

9. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bump for a great amp!

10. Thanks for the bump Tom. Hows that Cleveland treating you?

The HD-500 is sold.

11. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Fair enough. I don't really consider myself a "Cleveland" guy, though my wife is from there. All I know is that the Buckeyes won their bowl game, and that'll keep me happy for some time! :D

[Edit: and now I realize that you are talking about the wedge I bought from you, and I feel like an idiot! :meh: But, although I did not get to use it very much, I do really like it, and it gives me a weapon that I didn't have in the bag before, so that's nice! :D]