1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade Feeler: Markbass LMK (2 Channel) for F1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Stereo Joe, Mar 13, 2008.

1. This is a very tentative feeler!

EDIT: NOW OPENING UP TRADE OFFERS TO ALL SMALLISH 2-OHM CAPABLE HEADS! WILL STILL CONSIDER A MARKBASS F1 AS WELL.

I have a 2 channel Markbass LMK head in great condition (a few scratches on the casing, but that's it). It works perfectly and sounds great. I honestly think that this amp has one of the best dual-channel feature sets available (I'd be happy to answer any questions on this). Unfortunately, I'm not taking advantage of the LMK's great switching abilities because I never end up using multiple basses at my gigs.

Here's info on the LMK: http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lingua=en&cat=1&vedi=68

Thanks!

2. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    I doubt your interested but I have an LMII and I was kinda thinking it would be nice to have two channels.

Let me know if your interested.

3. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    Let me know if you wish to sell !!!;)

4. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Free bump. Joe is an excellent guy to deal with (I bought his SD800).

5. Thanks, Ed! Hope you're enjoying the SD800.

6. Pics!
    DSCF1290.
    DSCF1291.

7. Another bump - Now considering most small-ish 2-ohm capable heads! Particularly Eden WT550, AI Focus SIII, or other heads that I haven't thought of.

8. CH Design

CH Design Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Ottawa, ON
    Free bump. Did you have any luck trading the LMK Joe?

9. Nope! I haven't really minded though.

But now that you mention it, I'd still love an F1....