1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Trade Feeler (possible sale) 2013 ELRICK PLATINUM EVO NT SC BUCKEYE/Mahog/Birdseye

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Hot Pocket, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KGrHqFikFDHlgvUFBRIZDow60_57_zps36ed0127. :bassist:

This is essentially a brand new instrument built in 2012 for the 2013 NAMM. Right now just a trade or partial trade feeler (possible sale but need to think on an asking price if I go that route). I'd like to take a MINIMUM of $1500 cash out of any trade unless I trade up to something like a Ken Lawrence, Fodera or Smith. I would consider (MTD, German Human, Smith, Fodera, Lawrence, Glockenglang, Viellette Paris or Archtop 5, NEW Mac products). Might consider other trades but the value would have to be there for me to resell whatever I take in as I really on't need any more basses (or I wouldn't be getting rid of this one )

SERIOUS Buckeye Burl (expensive upgrade) and matching headstock. Maple Neck, mahogany Body(serious upgrade), BIRDSEYE MAPLE board (another serious upgrade).

Top of the line Elrick Vectra case.:bassist:

KGrHqJHJBIFETYy4TBRIZRWq60_57_zps1476f74d.

KGrHqNrcFD1dmvL07BRIZcGLKg60_57_zps41f34fa3.
    KGrHqFqcFEOfDTY-4BRIZoUzRg60_57_zps516723e9.

2. flacoclef

flacoclef Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2000
    Texas
    gourgeous!

3. flacoclef

flacoclef Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2000
    Texas
    any clips?

4. Sorry, no clips. I am just not set up for it. It is outstandingly versatile. Covers funk, vintage and modern superbly.

5. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Schweet

6. Very nice. Nothing to trade sorry, but if you do think of a dollar $$ lets us know!!

7. vernhillbass

vernhillbass

May 11, 2012
    Played one just like this at Bass Emporium (when it had a great showroom). As I recall their very light and are tone monsters. Going to check to see if that leprechaun left some gold in my front yard! Beautiful bass!

8. nalapit13

nalapit13 official player and catcher of bass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    Looks like it comes with the new elrick vectra case. It's a wonderful case. I just picked a case up myself!!

9. All email offers countered. As far as trades, I would consider F AC Fless, MTDs with world logo, Warwick Thumb Singlecuts, Smith White Tiger Elite.

10. Agomesbass

Agomesbass

Mar 25, 2013
    California
    Trying to send you a PM but am new to the app and am having triuble

11. Agomesbass

Agomesbass

Mar 25, 2013
    California
    Don't quite have enough but if its still available when I do....

12. kipik

kipik

Aug 25, 2003
    What is the cash price to buy this bass?

13. Tunaman

Tunaman

Dec 26, 2004
    Boston
    Smoking bass

14. portraitoftracy

portraitoftracy Supporting Member

Sep 27, 2005
    Chico, CA
    You know the rules, if it is for sale you have to post a price or else!

15. slamsinger

slamsinger Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    Exactly....

16. Well really looking the trade realm and have one in the works at the moment, but given that there is so much interest in it and it is a 2013 with upgrades and Vectra case, and everyone is pushing for a sale, let's start it at $3900 NET or best offer.

17. Spreck76

Spreck76

Dec 4, 2003
    Louisiana
    I have the same bass and same wood combination with the exception of fingerboard (mine is ebony). Awesome instrument. Anyone who gets this will NOT be disappointed. I get compliments all the time for the tone, even from guitar players. ;)

18. NewGuy

NewGuy Supporting Member

Jun 4, 2006
    This bass is like a dream you never wake up from. I need this bass in my life ;);

19. This bass is currently on HOLD. I will advise of the status shortly. Lots of interest in this one. Stay tuned . . .

20. OFFICIALLY SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.