1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trade Feeler: Spector Euro4 (BEAD tuned) for a Euro/CR/FM 5 string

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XtraLongScale, Mar 11, 2013.

1. This is kind of a longshot, but I'm missing the G string and figured I'd try to see what's around. I'm putting up for trade a 1st gen Euro 4 in Blueburst w/solid maple wings and is sporting an EMG BTS pre. As far as condition, I'd rate it as "very good player grade". It's got a bit of finish swirl and some minor finish scratches, but nothing hideous. There is one gouge to the finish along the top side of the fretboard edge at the 3rd fret a little more than an 1/8 inch long which doesn't effect playability or feel. I've documented all the blemishes the best I could in the pics below. Tuners and bridge in excellent condition. Fretwear at an absolute minimum. It's been set up (as in nut slots widened) for BEAD tuning which I know kind of limits it's appeal but hopefully It would make sense to someone who would rather a 4 in that tuning than the 5 they currently have ;) Will be shipped in an SKB Freedom hardshell case.

What I'd like in trade would pretty much be any Spector Czech neck-through 5 string from an older dot necked CR to a current-ish LX in similar "player grade" condition. Color unimportant.

Like I said, it's a longshot trade offer so I'm not expecting immediate results. I still enjoy gigging with the bass so I can hold out for a while if necessary. I may consider a sale down the road if unsuccessful. Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns. On to the pics:

SAM_0309.

SAM_0142.

SAM_0150.

SAM_0140.

SAM_0135.

SAM_0147.

2. A.M. BUMP

3. Cant help you out as I'm set with my Euro but would be interested in your Euro 5 in green if you ever decide to part ways with it!

Bump

4. Not an option, I'm afraid. She's going to the grave with me ;)

5. Same for me and my Blue Gloss stain! Good luck with your sale!

6. BUMP for the weekend crowd.

7. Sergio Solalind

Sergio Solalind

May 29, 2013
    Hello it's 34 o 35 scale? Can tunning in AEAD?