Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade Gibson Thunderbird for trade

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tajimodo, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Tajimodo

Tajimodo

Feb 1, 2004
    Shrewsbury, MA
    I'm offering a 90's Gibson Thunderbird. Bass is solid, all original (no headstock repair), neck, frets, electronics all perfect, a few minor dings. Bass looks/plays/sounds like a Thunderbird should! Case is kind of beat on the outside (inside is perfect)

I have a bad case of GAS and a negative cash flow, so I have to go the trade route.

Looking for an EB3, Les Paul Bass, or an SWR Redhead. They must be in perfect playing condition and very good to excellent cosmetically. not looking for a cash sale at this time.

I have photos available.

Thanks

2. i have an SWR basic black which is very similar to the redhead. it is an older model, discontinued. check out the swr website for all the info. i also have an aguilar 410 cabinet and a mxr bass octave pedal. any of these things interest you for trade?