Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade GK combo for Yorkville combo?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deadphish, Nov 11, 2004.

1. deadphish

deadphish

Oct 2, 2004
    I have a GK400RBIII 2x10 combo in great condition. I really love my new canadian made Godin bass and want a canadian made rig to match. I Would consider any Yorkville speakers, amps, or combo for trade.

2. where are you located?

3. BassikLee

BassikLee Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 13, 2004
    Deltona, FL
    Owner: Brevard Sound Systems
    I have a demo/new XS400H head for possible trade. Email me for details.

Lee

4. Hope you try the Yorkville before trading.

Don't buy a York just because it's a Canadian product, that's just silly. Try it and see if you like the sound first.

5. Bennito

Bennito

Sep 12, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    I've got a Yorkville XM200T combo. Fantastic tone and extremely durable I'd be willing to trade for the GK. Where are you located?

6. deadphish

deadphish

Oct 2, 2004
    I am in St louis, MO. 63074.

Does your's have the ozite carpeting? What condition would you say it is in?

7. Bennito

Bennito

Sep 12, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    No, it doesn't have the carpeting. It's in great condition. A couple of scratches from road use, but in terms of the speakers, and knobs and inputs and things, it's great.

8. deadphish

deadphish

Oct 2, 2004
    And where are you located?

9. Bennito

Bennito

Sep 12, 2004
    Toronto, ON
    I live in Toronto. It could make shipping a little rough, but if you want, I"m sure we can figure out whatever we need to figure out.

10. deadphish

deadphish

Oct 2, 2004
    Hmmm...for some reason I thought that that Yorkville combo was more powerful than my GK. After checking the Yorkville site, it isn't it. I don't lnow if I can afford to lose any of the power I have right now. Those 40 watts or could make a difference...lol!