1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trade? Hartke / Tech Soundsystems

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by PhatBasstard, Feb 7, 2003.

1. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Hi,
    About 6 months ago I bought a Tech Soundsystems CT2000 cab. This is a Hi-Tech 2X12 w/tweeter cab that actually looks and is about the size of a 1X12 due to the second 12 being banked at about 70 degrees so it blows out the ports. I was so impressed by this cab I bought a second one.

Thinking I wouldn't ever want them again I sold all my Hartke cabs. I now realize I want both for tonal options.

Would anybody like to trade a Hartke 2.5XL cab (2X10 w/5" driver) for one of my Tech cabs?

These cabs are German made and had a retail list of around $900. These cabs are very Hi-Fi sounding and have amazing output for their size. My cabs are exactly like the pic except they don't have the nameplate (which is why I could afford 2 of them). They have Speakon jacks so if you would need a 1/4" to Speakon adapter I would include one.

If a deal is struck we would each pay our own shipping (if needed).

Thanks
    [​IMG]