1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trade Heads: Yamaha BBT 500H for GK MB200

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Count Bassie, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count Bassie

Count Bassie Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Yammy1_zps4d0322d7.

Yammy2_zpsa0aea429.

Yammy3_zpsa8a83b3c.

Info avaliable HERE.

I'm looking for a GK MB200. Maybe a little something from your end... but this is for a super-light gig rig, and I don't need a monster head.

The Yamaha does some nice tricks, including sounding like an Acoustic 370, which I dig! But I'm trying to get somewhere here with an idea. Hit me! Thanks for looking in.

2. dvdtlsn

dvdtlsn

Apr 6, 2009
    good luck....

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    .. that pic deceivingly makes the Yamaha head look larger than it is ... for those unaware, these Yammie's were ahead of their time a few years back ... a nice light 11 pound, class D, modeling amp that nabs at least 3 or 4 different other mfg's voicings, as well as at least a couple of its own, and capable of 5 pre-set EQ's at the push of a button ... and it is designed to operate efficiently at 2 ohms!! .. unless you NEED a 2lb micro head, this would definitely be a trade in the upward direction from an MB200 ... I've owned a couple of each and JMHO

4. DuShauh

DuShauh

Aug 29, 2011
    West Michigan
    Dibs...PM sent

5. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Got it, talk shortly...

6. Count Bassie

Jun 10, 2006
    Smithfield, RI
    Deal is dealt and thread closed. Thanks DuShauh, and thanks dvdtlsn and tjh for the good words!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.