1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trade..looking for Mesa Boogie buster 15 cab w/o amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by richst, Jan 21, 2012.

1. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    I have a few things to offer for trade. I bought a Mesa Buster bass head without a headcase or cab. I mounted in a Schroeder 1210 airhead and it fit perfectly. I have to finish the trim to make it look great but it sounds great. I want to mount it in a Boogie Buster 1-15 cab. Anyone have one they don't need? I'll offer up the schroeder cab for trade. I'll make sure rack rails are remounted and everything is as it should be. Comes with covers for the airhead section. I also have a line 6 HD750 bass head with a foot control I can offer up. Not sure what I'm gonna do. I'll entertain buying, selling, trading any combo of all this stuff too.

Attached Files:

2. richst

richst Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Anyone with a Buster single 15 airhead cab? Even a head cab for the Buster would interest me.

3. joeypee

joeypee .....just hackin' it up... Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2011
    s.e. michigan
    I know this is a zombie thread, but what the heck. Still need a Buster combo shell?