Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

trade: michael kelly acoustic fretless five

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pigpen02, Jul 26, 2002.

1. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    trade for a mexican fretless jazz.

beautiful instrument, but the intonation isn't right on the upper strings, and i don't know anything about fixing such things.

flamed maple top, gorgeous inlays on the fretboard, really hot electronics.

email for pics.

2. Would you consider an 80s model Peavey Foundation Fretless in Sunburst. It has the Super Ferrite pickups, Shaller tuners and a hard shell case. It is in very good shape no bucke rash but one healthy ding on the edge of the lower cutaway that has been well touched up. It plays great plenty of mwahh. This was my only fretless until 3 years ago, I kinda stumbled onto an amazing bargain and this bass will never be played again. .

3. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    sorry not much of a peavey fan.

4. Your loss, this bass is way better than any Mexican Fender.
    I don't get it a Mexican Fender has better snob appeal than a Peavey bass?

5. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    snob? piss off. don't like peavey's is good enough for me, and now its good enough for you.

6. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    pig pen you stateside?

7. No need to act like a guitar player, it was just a question. Oh yeah, get a rope.

8. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    sorry brad, rough day. ever try to change your address with the bank over the phone? frustrating enough to make you wanna smack yer grammy. and i do play the geetar. what's the rope for?

stingray: yeah, i'm in northern virginia. what's up?

9. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    how much for it out right?

steve

10. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    say....$250?

11. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    send me a pic and we might be talkin

12. I was suggesting that you piss up the rope, but hopefully we are all past that.

13. pigpen02

pigpen02

Mar 24, 2002
    pic

14. Hey Pigpen, Do you still have this bass and the sm500? Are you still interested in the Mo'Bass? If so, drop me a line at george@halfdownthomas.com and we can talk some trade stuff... Aslo I live in Alabama, so driving to meet you to do the trade would be no problem...
    George