Trade: My 30-band 1/3 octave rack EQ for Compressor

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, Mar 6, 2003.

1. I have a Rane ME30 EQ that I would like to trade for a compressor, preferably rack, but shoot anything at me. The EQ is missing one knob on the 12.5k mark, but your fingernail can adjust it.

Here are the specs from the rane website:

"A single channel, 1/3-octave contstant Q micrographic equalizer. It utilizes compact 20 mm sliders, and features a Range switch for high slider resolution in the ±6 dB mode. The ±12 dB mode provides a wide range of control over system audio.
    The active filter sections feature Rane's innovative constant-Q (constant bandwidth) design. This means the bandwidth of each individual filter is guaranteed to be narrow enough to prevent unwarranted interaction between filters, yet wide enough to produce exactly the type of correction curve demanded by even the most unusual acoustic surroundings. This differs dramatically from conventional designs of the past, encumbered with the unfortunate characteristic of changing bandwidth when changing boost/cut amounts.

Front panel controls and indicators, aside from the sliders and the filter range switch, include an overall Level control as well as an Overload indicator and a passive Bypass switch."
    Bigger Front Picture (Maximize the window that comes up)
    Bigger Rear Picture
    mine is exactly like these, but just me3
  2. nothing? not even a little?