Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade: My Eden 4x10 for your 210XST

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by DigMe, Sep 4, 2002.

1. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hey! I know this isn't likely to happen since the XST just came out and is all the rage but I want to downsize my rig and am interested in procuring a 210XST.

My cab that I want to trade is an Eden D-410T. It's the 8ohm model and is rated at 540 watts rms. I've only played it on about 5 gigs (all Christian non-smoking type things...this cab doesn't smell). I bought it new and then went overseas for a year not long after that. I never played through it aside from testing it in the store and it sat in my parents house (covered) and then I came back in June, bought a head and played these few gigs. The only thing wrong with it is that the Eden logo is a bit dented looking because I accidentally hit the grill with my bass case. This doesn't effect sound or functionality and it really only effects the look closeup. Cab looks great otherwise and is in smokin' condition! (just to reiterate...it's in smoking condition but doesn't smell like smoke) I've really enjoyed the sound of my SWR SM-500 bridged through this but I really just want something a bit smaller.

edit: Oh yeah...it has casters too (NOW I'm just going to be FLOODED with offers, I can feel it!)

I'll pay for shipping on both mine and your cabs if you're interested. Wouldn't cost you a thing.

So? Whatdaya say?

brad cook

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ok...no bites? I'll add some cash. Email me and we can talk about how much if anyone's interested.

My Eden D410-T plus cash and shipping. Also, I'll throw in my unfailing charm and boyish good looks for no extra charge (boyish good looks...the claims you can get away with on the net).

brad cook

ps - Should this be in the WTB forum? Hmm...it's getting more like a WTB ad...

3. Interested in a trade for an Ampeg Pro PR-210?

4. Interested in a trade for an Ampeg Pro PR-210? and no charm or boyish-good looks? I think I've got enough of that in stock for the time being:p

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Sorry man...I'm really interested in the XST. Thanks for the offer.

brad cook

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have an Eden D210MBX cab. Same deal and you get this great cab. Very Very VERY good sound. Tell me what ya think.

7. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Hmmm...I really want the XST but let me think about this one. What's the impedence? How's the sound compared to the 210XLT?

brad cook

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    It's 8 ohms, 350 watts. It's real responsive. It's front ported which gives it good deep bass, but a lot of punch due to the 10's. The gold tweeter shines when you are playing slap. It's the best balanced cab I've seen.

9. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'm gonna pass. The kick back design, while a good idea, just doesn't do it fer me. I like to put my head on top. Often there's just no other place. I don't think it would fit on top in the upright posisition and of course the kickback position wouldn't allow it. Sorry.

brad cook

10. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    that's cool. I might install some legs like on fender amps so that I can set it upright.