1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade my HS210 for your NL210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kringle77, Sep 17, 2008.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I just bought a brand new Bergantino HS210 from a fellow talk bass member to compare with my EA NL-210. I was going to get a second NL-210 but wanted to see how the hs210 would pair up first. Well, I really like the bergantino cabs and I already own the nv610 but I guess that the NL-210 is my perfect cab at the moment. So, I'd like to trade this mint HS210 for someones EA NL-210 cab. It has to be the newest model though as that is the version I have now.

I'd let the bergantino go for what I paid. $600 shipped in the continental US. The low end is surprisingly tight out of this cab. Tighter than my EA but not as big. Just like eveyone has said, it's a cab that will cut through a band and sound good in boomy, trouble rooms.

2. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Please PM me. I have a bunch of auctions going on and it's tough to keep up with them all. Thanks guys.

3. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Pm's have been returned. I just was in the basement and while the wife was gone, I took it upon myself to crank a few of my cabs up. The hs210 sounds even better when you put some watts to it! This thing would really cut. I have a gig tomorow and would like to bring it but don't want to take the risk of having some drunk chick spill her sticky pink squirrel drink on it and ruining the resale. ;)

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Pm's have been returned.

5. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I've had some good trade offers for other cabs but am really looking for another NL-210.

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    bump

7. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Any reasonable offers?

8. kringle77