1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Trade: my loaded Warmoth Jazz for a nice P or P/J-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, May 21, 2004.

1. You can read in detail about this bass here:
    http://www.soulshadow.com/custombass/mikesbass.html

[​IMG]
    Here's the breakdown:
    Neck: Warmoth maple jazz with inlays (very fast and great vintage look, just a hint of flamed-maple shines through)
    Bridge: Gotoh 201 Gold
    Body: Warmoth Swamp Ash JBass
    4-String, String-through setup
    Pickups: two Dimarzio DP123 (with a switch for series or parallel wiring)
    Shaller tuners
    Conductive paint sheilds all cavaties

[​IMG]
    It is as pictured, except I changed the bridge for a gold gotoh bridge (gave it a lot more punch than the badass). It is simply wired with only tone control & master volume, has a wonderful sound and was made with great parts. The pickguard is scratched up a bit since the pictures, and it has a dent in the pickup cavity shield (I never got a new one because I love the way it looks now). I'll get a new pic in the next couple of days, but I thought I would post this now to get it out in the water.

I'm looking for a nice fender P or P/J, i want to trade it so it is a good deal for both parties, I have about $900 invested in this, not including all the money in finishing and time wiring it to my tastes. I want to trade up or equally.