Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade: my loaded Warmoth Jazz for a nice P or P/J-Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by CzarMike, May 21, 2004.

1. You can read in detail about this bass here:
    http://www.soulshadow.com/custombass/mikesbass.html

[​IMG]
    Here's the breakdown:
    Neck: Warmoth maple jazz with inlays (very fast and great vintage look, just a hint of flamed-maple shines through)
    Bridge: Gotoh 201 Gold
    Body: Warmoth Swamp Ash JBass
    4-String, String-through setup
    Pickups: two Dimarzio DP123 (with a switch for series or parallel wiring)
    Shaller tuners
    Conductive paint sheilds all cavaties

[​IMG]
    It is as pictured, except I changed the bridge for a gold gotoh bridge (gave it a lot more punch than the badass). It is simply wired with only tone control & master volume, has a wonderful sound and was made with great parts. The pickguard is scratched up a bit since the pictures, and it has a dent in the pickup cavity shield (I never got a new one because I love the way it looks now). I'll get a new pic in the next couple of days, but I thought I would post this now to get it out in the water.

I'm looking for a nice fender P or P/J, i want to trade it so it is a good deal for both parties, I have about $900 invested in this, not including all the money in finishing and time wiring it to my tastes. I want to trade up or equally.