Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

TRADE: My Modulus Quantum 6 for your FLEA 4

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    I have a nice, great playing 1990 Modulus quantum 6 that I would like to trade for another flea 4. I love my current flea 4 to death, but mine is getting tired and I want to retire it to a backup bass.

Quantum: 1900 Modulus Quantum 6, in good condition, with original hardshell case. Nicely quilted maple top on alder body, Dark purple to a blueburst finish. The prurple isn't visible until you are up close, it just looks like a blue sunburst. Very cool finish! Pickups were professionally upgraded to EMG-DC 45's, from the smaller barts it originally came with. Preamp is an EMG unit as well, with master vol, blend, and stacked bass/treble. Condition is good, it has some normal sings and scratchesm most all of which are on the back. Better than average for it's age. Frets have light wear which is to be expected, but action is low with no buzzes or issues.....neck is great.

I'd like to even trade this for a Modulus Flea 4 ONLY, don't care about color, but since I am essentially "trading down", I'd like the flea to be pretty minty. I'd definitely trade for one in lesser condition, but I would probably want some boot thrown in on the deal to even things out.

May consider an outright sale, but I'd really like to trade for a flea 4. I can have pics available tomorrow.

timcole421 at gmail dot com

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Bump

Will do $1200 on the quantum 6 if anyone is interested.

3. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Is this bass still available??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.