Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Trade my Sansamp BDDI (plus some boot)for your rackmount bass preamp?

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinsok, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I have a Sansamp pedal in AAA conditon (I would dare say mint!) I am looking for a rackmount bass preamp in similar condition. I have an ART Levelar in the same condition that could be a part of the deal. Both items have the correct power supply. I am primarily interested in a Sansamp rackmount, but hit me up with what you have!

I don't have the original box for the SA, but I do have a copy of the manual. The LeVelar tube has been upgraded to a Groove Tubes ECC83-S, has the original box and a copy of the manual.

Both items work flawlessly. I just want all my items to be rackmountable.

2. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
  3. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I saw that. At the moment, I don't have that much cash laying around. I may wind up selling my stuff outright.

4. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    OK, thanks...

5. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Still got the ART?

I'm thinking I might like to buy it.

-Mike

7. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    As long as I use the BDDI, I have to use the ART to push it. I am going to have to save the cash, buy an RBI then sell my BDDI and ART.

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA

That's cool. Keep me in mind when you want to sell it.

-Mike

9. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    In need of a compressor? dbx 266xl...

10. Stinsok

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    I have "weened" myself off compression. My technique is not perfect, and never will be, but I feel I can get by without it. Thanks for the offer though.

11. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    I have a like new Sansamp RBI preamp that I'll sell you for $200 plus $15 shipping. I was going to sell it on Ebay but you sound like you might be interested. Perfect condition, faint marks inside rack holes, that's it. I have two tube pre's and don't need a third.

Let me know if you're interested.