1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Trade my US Spector NS5 for your NS4/NS2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Nino Valenti, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I'm looking to trade my SSD era US made NS5 neck thru for a 4 string neck thru US made Spector. I'd prefer an NS4 but I won't refuse an NS2.

I'm not really concerned with what era it's from. Not really interested in the condition as long as everything is 100% functional and there is no structural damage. I prefer Black, Gold hardware and crown inlays. but let me know what you have.

Edit:I'll also consider some European made 4 string Spector basses plus cash on your end. I may even consider the right Rebop plus a nice amount of cash.

I bought this from Bass Specialties a few years ago. The original owner replaced the pre amp pickups with Sadowsky soaps and Pre. He drilled an additional hole to accommodate all the controls of the Sad pre.

Thankfully the original parts were included so I put them back in and plugged the hole with a plastic plug.

Full Disclosure:
    Not too long ago, I had an issue with the Truss Rod. Send it back to Spector and they replaced it with a new Dual Action rod as used in the newer US N/T basses. The note from Spector Tech Jim Eppard will be included with the bass describing the work done.

I've tried to take a bunch of pics. I used the flash on and flash off. Some have cats in the pics, some don't. ;) Cats not included.

DSC00303.
    DSC00305.
    DSC00306.
    DSC00307.
    DSC00308.
    DSC00309.
    DSC00310.
    DSC00311.
    DSC00313.
    DSC00314.
    DSC00315.
    DSC00316.
    DSC00317.
    DSC00318.
    DSC00319.
    DSC00320.
    DSC00321.

Nino Valenti

2. Nino Valenti

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Edit Bump!

3. JPSBassist

JPSBassist

Feb 10, 2010
    Santa Barbara
    I totally have to add some of these to my "Cats Who Guard Basses" gallery on FB! :D

4. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    is it blue? it looked black in the first set of pix.... Any interest in a super clean '74 jazz?

5. Nino Valenti

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    It's blue burst. Trans blue center with solid black edge.

I saw your J is morning. Really nice but I have J bass covered.

6. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    BUMP! For a beautiful Bass and a fantastic guy to do business with! :D GLWTS!