1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Trade Only My Avatar Neo B210 for your GK 210

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dano59, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dano59

Dano59 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Charleston Illinois
    I just got this Avatar B210 8ohm cab with black carpet and metal grill to go on top of my GK RBX115 and it sounds great but does not fit on top of the 115 cab the way I would like. The feet just don't match up and it bugs me so I am on the look out for a 210 GK cab to go with my GK 115.
    My B210 is perfect showroom condition and I don't want a bashed up GK cab but some wear is more that acceptable to me. I realize there may be some difference in value and willing to work that out.
    I am in the Central Illinois area and travel to St. Louis, Chicago, Gary areas rather regular and would like to not spend a bunch on shipping but not out of the question.

Thanks
    Dano

Attached Files:

2. shoot-r

shoot-r

May 26, 2007
    Illinois
    P.M. sent.

3. Dano59

Dano59 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Charleston Illinois